About This Blog

Hi! My name is Lori Anderson and I am the owner, designer, and crafts person of Anderson's Treasures. Anderson's Treasures is a small business selling handmade jewelry, handmade cards, handmade scrapbooks and baby books, bookmarks, magnets, 3D decorations, lighted glass blocks, party, wall, and seasonal decorations...and so on...everything is handmade. I have a shop on Facebook (you will find a link to my shop above) and I also sell locally. I have been crafting for years and really enjoy working with my hands. Designing and crafting jewelry, cards, scrapbooks, etc., is a great creative outlet for me. I have great passion for what I do. The pieces have to speak to me. They have to make sense and evoke emotion. I do become attached to my pieces. I love my pieces. I would never craft an item that I would not wear, use, give, or send myself. Please fill free to take a look around my blog, visit my gallery links for pictures of all my creations, comment, "like", "follow", "share" my posts, drop by my store and perhaps purchase something if you like, and please...tell your frineds!!! ;) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to either leave a comment, or message me at andersonstreasures@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Updated...YAY!!! :)

Alright now! I finally finished both posts! :) I finally was able to get the first one written, photos uploaded, and submitted several hours a go...but then I went with the Hubby to his Aunt's house...he needed to work on a computer there...and left the files for the second post to finish uploading. They were ready and waiting for me when we got home...yay...I think I'm all updated now!!! :) Here are two pics to show as a sample as to what is on the posts...





Ugh...I totally forgot that was going to take another forever! I'll be so glad come tomorrow (make that today now) at 8 p.m....that is when my U-Verse should be on and I should be getting a MUCH faster internet speed!!! :)

OK...so click here HERE or click on the Paper Craft Gallery link at the top of this page to see the posts. Thanks and I hope everyone has a great day...stay safe in all these bad tornado producing storms!!!

***P.S.~~~ Since I haven't used my Esty Shop in forever...and I have found a way to sell my items on my Anderson's Treasures...I changed my Online shop link above from the Etsy...to my FB Store. You can either get to my store from my FB Business Page...or click HERE. They say on cell phones and tablets, that you can not access the store from the FB page...however...if you click on the link above (it is the same store as the one on FB...you just don't have the FB adds or other distractions) you can view it and interact with it on any device. If you haven't gone over to look at the store, please do! I have jewelry sets, and all kinds of cards. I will be adding other stuff later.

No comments:

Post a Comment